Monday, April 27, 2009

So "FILLED"...

Haiz...
I am so "PRESSURIZED"
Once came to form 3...
Full of work and projects...
Firstly...
I am a probationary prefect...
Quite give me pressure coz still a probate...
Hope it will end fast la...
Whether is good or bad...
Dun reli care...
Life as a probate...
Not easy geih(well...prefect memang not easy la)...
Next monday summore board meeting...
Haiz...
Nvm lor...
Tats juz a small part of it...
Then...
Every tue and thur got koko activity...
Haiz...
Need to spend my afternoon n stayback becoz of tat...
No choice lor...
Then...
Got kasturi summore...
Becoz of tue n thur got koko activity...
I have to arrange it to wed n fri...
At least got a solution la...
NOW!! ...
Got TaeKwonDo training every friday pulak...
Aiyoyo...
I also dunno how to settle myself...
Then saturday...
Got TaeKwonDo again...
From 10.15 - 12.15 n 2 - 5...
Haiz...
Whole saturday occupied...
Eventhough at nite got time la...
But damn tired lor...
Haiz...haiz......haiz.........
Pluz...
The TKD competition coming leh...
Need to train ownself at home...
N...
Most of the seniors n teacher keep pressuring me to win this...
Haiz...
Hope can win la...
U can cum to support at us if u wan...
Is held at stadium badminton cheras on the 16th May...
Plz come...
We appreciate it...
Thank you...
Next...
About skul leh...
As always lor...
MBSSKL always give tons of hws n exam is cuming out...
Haiz...
Exam leh...
Reli need to concertrate...
But how?...Plz help me... =3
Then...
Now i am involved in the NiE competition...
Kena force wan leh...
So bad...
But nvm lor...
Wat can do?...
Juz do it la...(nike moto)
At the same time...
I also got the interest to do this seriously n win leh as now starting, i plan to get this done as soon as possible...it changed!!
Btw...
We r lack of 2 members...
If you wan to join..
U join la...
Selepas itu...
Drama club comes by...
Representing skul for it...
Pn Pauline keep on pressure n pressure n pressure...
Haiz...
I am getting shorter n shorter...(no wonder i am not tall)...

I think tats all for now...
Reli hope...wish...want...no more of this coming soon...
Haiz...
If you got any solution...
Plz tell me...
I reli need it...
Thx...

Best regards
Tommy

How many "haiz's'" did i typed?...
Lol...
Reli stressful geih...









A description of me...
*.*

0 comments: