Friday, April 24, 2009

Own goal and careless-ness

Yo everyone!!...
Today is friday...
Wat a day...
Play football...
VS form 5...
Lost jor...
4-3...
Haiz...
I score one own goal leh...
3=...
Kena blame kau kau!!...
I tak sengaja wan leh...
Sori lor...
The other 3 goals leh...
They all say i assist...(the enemy)
But for me...
I say no lor...
Nvm la...
Dun wan blame on other people...
Well...
Partly...
Is my fault too la...
But...
Form 5 play also quite ganas leh...
Corrections...
Very GANAS...
Teng!!...
Kena kick at the leg...
Go n shout WAH!! n foul...
SO darn fake...
Then...
I kena slide by the enemy...
No foul and terus goal...
zzz...
Sienz...
Nvm lor...
Wats done is done..
Nothing can be changed...
N sori again for my mistakes...
One thing i am proud of is tat...
WOO CHEE YOONG...
Bermati-matian to play the match...
His wound open jor n bleeding...
Still wan to play...
Give an applause!!...
RESPECT!!...
After the match...
Change my shirt...
On the progress...
I was juz with my singlet...
Kinda half naked...
Then...
Got two students girls wearing pinaform...
They juz looked at me...
I was like...
"WAT THE HELL!!"...
Eventhough i went in back to the p's room...
SHIT!!...
They were still looking at me...
After that...
Change n...
Go kasturi lor...
Haha...
Nothing much happen there...
Juz feel like very high...
Go n play with cikgu KJ!!...
Then...
The whole class look behind at look at me...
Then i feel like...
Weird...
So i stop playing lor...
Well...
Later...
So so lor...
Tats all for now...
C ya again...

Best regards,
Tommy

0 comments: