Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stella Maris kononnya...

Today...
Quite LOL as too...
First...
I only PJ for only ONE period...
My whole shirt and pant was consumed!! by mud...
Nvm lor...
Then during maths period...
Pn. Nur Azfa suddenly conduct a spot check...
lol...
Cant get lit han also...XP...
After skul...
Terus go to games meeting..
Haha..
My patner is Dick Shen...
Nice to meet u...(to Dick Shen la)
Tak sangka I am one of the in charge of the group games...
Hope...
The group is full of social n leng luiz la...
Wakakaka!!...
I was so DARN!! hungry during the meeting...
But nvm la...
DIET!!...
Later...
Eat...
Saw CIKGU FAZA!!! with yen fang summore...
But unfortunately she didnt saw us...
Wat a shame...
Nvm lor...
After eat jor...
Terus rush to the drum performance pratise...
FU LAH MAK!!...
Kena shoot kau kau...
I will try my best...=3...
I left early after the practise n terus go to Kasturi...
This is the part tat i want to share to most..
Me n the whole gang of STELLA MARIS!!...
It was the last period...
From 5.45 - 6.40...
Walau weih!!...
I alone kena gangbanged by stella maris...
On my left...
The "girl girl"... ^.^...
Front n back...
All stella maris guyz...
Kena shoot kau kau...
Actually...
I wan to tell u bout the girl(dunno the name)...
She is like a HE!!...
The boyz ejek the girl a bit...
The girl terus put the guy hair n neck...
I was like..................
OMG!!...
Gila ganas ponya pompuan....!!
GANAS GANAS!!...
The guyz also the same wan...
Bring LUCAH key chain...
The unexpected wan...
The girl reli observe tat key chain geih...
Like...
She love it...
LOL...
(I DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE)...
Haha..
Reli LOL...
Besides that...
The boyz all shout bad words during the class wan...
I was like........(again).....
WAT THE HELL!!...
Got one part which is quite "LOL"...
She ask her frenz...
Wat is "CB"...
Haha...
After the bell rang...
I was juz packing my bag n leaving the class...
Since I sat beside her...
The boyz all gossip me n her jor...
Zzzzz...
So innocent geih...=3
Well...
Tats all for now...


Best regards,
Tommy

0 comments: