Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mel's bday party

Friday was the labour day... It was an very exhausting day... After tkd... Tired like a dead person... Walk to central market... Buy gift for around half an hour... Then walk to pasar seni... Thank GOD the bus got seat... when arrive at mel's house...terus play basketball... n swimming... SHIT they all(my frenz la)... I kena FIRST-BLOOD gangbanged by everyone at the pool... Walau!!... Swallow some GALLONS of water... Kena drawn by permernant marker... SHIT!!... My right leg crampped...Haha... After tat... We dry ourselves n eat some tit-bits at his house... Then... Went to steambot... Unfortunately... The restaurant was close so we went to KFC instead... Well... After that... One gang... Go to CC... Play L4D... haha... It was fun... Then went back home... Wash up myself and terus collapse at the sofa when i watching TV...

Tats all for now...
Tommy




Shao Shern vs Boon Liang


Can u imagine how tired was FAM?


Sleepy little Wei LunZ

Keyvn Dexter-ness


WALA!! I show up!!


Meal before start
Nicholas mouth is like a girl!! BITCH!!
2 TaeKwonDo mates...
I take you... You take me...

0 comments: