Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One full day to be seen

Halo!!
This morning...
Woke up late...
Alarm rang but cant wake up...
Late jor...
Need to do AGD...
Haiz...
After skul...
Terus go eat n practise for performance...
Starting it was quite messy...
But at last...
Addison come n save us...
Fuuuuuu laaaaaaa mak!!
He DAMN pro lor!!...
Teach us all the cool moves...
If we do this perfectly...
I am sure tat...
F3 probates performance got the chance to be the best performance...
Wakaka...
But...
At 4 pm...
I left n go to wisma fui chew...
Coz...
I am badminton club...
Haha...
Starting want to walk to there with shin yin...
But...
She busy with her sketch...
N she call me walk with chi yeen n lilian wong...
Wakaka...
Actually...
I dunno how to go...
So i need to folo someone lor...
=3...
Later...at horley link...
Saw nixon pula...
So the gang consists of 4 person including me...
XD...
N we arrive there at around 4.15...
I n nixon take the lift to the fifth floor n later go the sixth floor by stairs...
The other 2 girlz...
Go to the sixth floor by lift...
Yay!!...We r faster then them...XD
Then...when we arrive...
All the 6 courts was fully packed...
But don care la...
Juz change n play...
Starting...I vs 2 form 1(if i am not mistaken)...
Bangga!!...XP
Then...
Andrew only come n join me...
Latere...
Andrew go play with chi yeen...
Hihi...
Gd luck Andrew!!...
But...
He only play for a while with her...
Soon after that...
Chi Yeen stop playing n change n went back home...
So...i juz take chi yeen place lor...
The badminton match was between me with andrew vs ho swee mun(if i am not mistake) n sin yee!!...
Haha...
We play and play and play...
After that...
Andrew n swee mun leave...
Left me n sin yee... hihi...^.^
We play n play n play...
Until 5...
Then...andrew call us to stop jor...
We stop...n i rushed back to skul hoping tat i can see any PROBATES to teach me bout the perfomance...
When i rushed back...
Ironically...
Saw sin yee wor...XOXO
Wakaka...
Then we chat n talk n walk until the horley link there lor...
N gud bye was said...
When i arrive at skul...
I ran around the whole skul...
But...
Dissapointly...
No one was there anymore...
DAMN!!...Tomolo audition leh...sobs sobs
Haiz...
No choice lor...
So i juz rest at prefect room...
With andrew wong...
Then we also went back to lrt together lor...
But...
Unfortunately...
Horley link was closed...
BUT!!
Luckily...
We saw zhuang xiao when on our way to plaza rakyat station...
We chat for a while lor...
Haha...
Is been a long time tat i have seen her...
We chat n talk n say bye to each other lor...
I n andrew continue our "journey"...


Ar!!!!

Before i forget...
I juz wan to tell u tat...
Andrew shared his life now with me...
N i feel like....
WOW!!...
I reli interested lor when i am listining to his sharing...
So much things happen jor...
So...erm...
I wish him gd luck n all the best...


Tats all for today...

Best regards,
Tommy

0 comments: