Friday, April 10, 2009

A day to be shared

Gd morning!
Yesterday...
Woke at 8 morning...
By the sound of my phone receving SMS from 2 person...
My ♥DEAREST♥ n my junior captain, CHONG CHENG FANG...
Lucky they woke me up...
I brush up n pack to get ready for my day lor...
From 10-12 got taekwondo...
from 1-2 got badminton...
From 2.30-4.30 got kasturi...
As i ready n eat my breakfast jor...
Head to skul is wat i did...
Reach skul quite early...
N wait for master lor...
With the juniors for their performance practise...
Then...
When the times come...
We go train lor...
Juz got informed tat...
MSSM tournament is coming...
It will be held around mid of MAY at stadium badminton cheras...
To those who wan to come n spectate n support us...
U r most welcome...
Well...
During training...
Got injuries lor...as usual...
After taekwondo...
I walk to class 2H n wait for Bryan n Zheng Weng for the badminton...(coz prefect room is not open)
On the way...
I saw HUI TENG with Cikgu Norizan...
LOL...
Reli LOL!!!...
Actually...
I juz wan to talk to teacher bout the upcoming tournament...
But suddenly i notice tat she is there...
After i n teacher discuss finish...
I also folo her to the staffroom la...
HUI TENG also folo...XD...
Then...
I saw one of the rated best n greatest teacher...
CIKGU FAZA!!...
So...
I go towards her...
N accidently surprised her...
Later...
We borak! lor..
But for a while only...
Coz...
Cikgu Norizan call me to help to refill the water thingy at the staffroom...
Quite heavy geih...
Dunno HUI TENG saw it or not...
But hope she didnt...
So embarrising...=3
After tat...
We continue to chat...
Until Bryan n Zheng Weng came to the bilik guru n find me...
So...
I have to say bye bye...
N chowz to Wisma Fui Chiu...
When we arrive...
Surprisingly...
8 MBSians were there as well...
7 guyz n one girl...
We go to the office n book one court lor...
All of us were owning la...
Got win got lose...
Still...
Very fun play badminton...
So...
Next time call me for badminton plz...
At 2 o clock...
Our due time has ended n we stop n we change n preparing ourselves go to kasturi...
Unfortunately...
Thunder was heard n a heavy rain falls...
We were all WET n cold...
I get critical effect coz...
That time...
I was wearing a singlet basketball jersey...
Lol...
Then...
We buy TAU FU FAH at petaling street...
It reli warms us up when we eat it at kasturi...
Shi fok sai(cantonese)...
N then...
One more catastrophe happen...
I forget to bring my SC n SJ book...
DAMN!!
Starting...
I got chat with my ♥DEAREST♥ for a while...
Then later only i stop...
After kas...
I, bryan n zheng weng went to central market n eat late lunch...
We eat n borak...
We borak n eat...
Then only we go masjid jamek station...
The whole time...
I was chatting with my ♥DEAREST♥ until the lrt station...
At the LRT...
At tasik selatan...
At the car...
Until i went back home...
=3 =3 =3 =3 =3
I miss her so much...
I love her!!
Well...tats all for now...

Best regards,
Tommy


0 comments: