Monday, July 30, 2012

Reminiscence

Just suddenly thought of this sad and yet beautiful at the same time memory. It was the prom night of MBSSKL. It was held 2 years ago in Renaissance KL. I was the emcee on the day. I do not really know this is by accident or by fate or what but basically I became the emcee because of the organizers could not find an emcee on time and they decided to choose me since I am one of the youngest going there plus I have experience of being an emcee for school. What I did not know that being an emcee for the different functions need different kind of things such as different tone of voice, facial expressions and words chosen. You see, for an emcee in school, you need to be stern, have sharp eyes so that every student knows that you are looking at him but then for the prom night, everything seems to be more casual. Unfortunately, I ended spoke like a "strict" emcee and everything was awkward there. Very awkward~ Nevertheless, this is my first time and I do hope no one blamed me for my bad conduct of the emcee of the night. Hopefully, I will have thechance to learn more in the future. =)

 Trying to look at the schedule

The organizer beside me

 Their theme for the night

 Nervously talking

 Nice pose right?... =P

Just simply me. 

0 comments: