Monday, July 30, 2012

Form 6 orientation

It has been nearly 2 months since I started form 6. There are a lot of ups and downs happened in these 2 months already so far. But this post I am going to talk about one of the best thing already happened. It all started with the orientation week and I was assigned to one senior. From what I heard from the old boys, they kept on saying that to get her signature, I surely need to sing for her but is my worst case scenario. I am willing to do other things other than singing because my singing is really that bad. *embarrassed* Her name is Fong Suk Zean. One fine day, with pure courage I just went up to her and ask for her signature and nothing happened. Literally nothing. Soon later after that we got closer as I asked her a lot of the form 6 stuffs. She helped me on identifying the Pre-U council members and the class AJKs. As time goes by, orientation finished. Now we got even closer as she always stay back at school to do her homework which more or less is the thing that i always do too. Since i dont have a classroom yet, so every time I will do homework in U6M classroom. That is where I found her out of a sudden. Furthermore, the first time I have ever fetched to her house was such a great experience. I am not really an "Ampang-ian". I just need to go to Ampang area as I need to give my dad's laptop to his colleague which is at Malaysia that time. He lives in Ampang area and so does my senior. So my senior guided me successfully and I sent her back home. Later, another time I fetched her is that during the MBS IU day. What a journey it was.

What I am trying to say is that, senior-junior is a matter should not be taken lightly. Who knows? He or she might be the one to guide you to your 4.0. I have seen some juniors forgetting their seniors' name or the other way around. This is really not good at all. I mean, how can you start your orientation in the first place? Orientation is meant to know seniors more and a proper one. Not just by knowing the face and name only. Well, whats passed is the past and I do not really care about them anymore. They are 18+, they should know what is right or wrong. I am just glad I have such a wonderful senior and she is one person I could never forget. =)

Stayed back and supported the class for the basketball match. 

MBS IU day. She just got the same smile right?... XD

0 comments: