Monday, July 30, 2012

Favourite move in badminton

Well. I am here to tell that my favourite sports is badminton. Maybe one of the reason i am playing this is because is very popular in our country. But actually my main reason of playing this because it can bond relationships so much. It doesn't need many people to get involved like a football match or even a futsal match and badminton court can be found in most places. One of my favourite player which i love to see him playing is the mighty Fu Haifeng.

He is the most powerful smasher i have ever seen. With smashing speed up to 324km/h , no wonder he is the world champion 3 years in a row. Not only he has a powerful smashing speed but he also have very good attitude. He is not hot tempered at all compared to most of the Chinese players. He is the idol that i look at when i play badminton. That is why when i play badminton, especially mens double, i always take the back role which my responsibility is to smash non stop. Hopefully one day i can see him play right in front of my eyes. *keep my fingers crossed*

0 comments: