Monday, July 30, 2012

How I wish... =3

It takes everything at its best to perform at your peak. If you are talking about badminton, you can never neglect the topic of which racquet do you want. Either the light ones? or the heavy ones? For me, I would desperately wants the racquet that is our Malaysian champion, Dato' Lee Chong Wei holding, which is the Voltric Z force. I have held in one shop before that racquet and I really could feel the power it can unleash. With its thin shaft and heavy head, it surely one smashing racquet which actually suits my type of playing. Even he himself said that, he feels like he can break the shuttlecock when smashing using the racquet. Unfortunately, it is very costy and I can't afford it now. I shall be patient and wait until the right time, and that racquet shall be mine. WAH HAHAHA!!!!

For more info racquests, please go to this link>>>http://www.yonex.com/badminton/webcatalog2012/#page=5

0 comments: