Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An experience to share!!

Halo WORLD!!... Well... Last saturday... I went to back to my hometown, Penang to attend my uncle new house... He held open house on that day... So... Go there lor... When i reach my uncle open house... Well, as always, is very nice n bla bla bla... Haha... Well, I took my shower there... After i shower finish... Guess wat happen... A lorry banged through the canopy tat has been prepared for the nite open house n the other 4 canopy are affected as well... Haha... Bang until DAMN ganas... The whole leg of the canopy bengkok jor... Lol... Then later... Wat i heard is tat the lorry driver paid ganti rugi n call the fella who set up the canopy fix back everything...

For a moment... The sun sleeps n the moon arise n the party starts... Well is not a party la... Juz saying only... It is juz a normal dinner of sumthing... Haha... The food is very nice compare to KL... Obviously la =.=... C'on... I mean... HELLO!!!.... Wats Penang famous for?...LOL... ROLF... The CHAR KUEY TEOW!!... EHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Very nice leh... Haha... After eat everything... Drink wine lor... N borak with the other family... Haiz... Kecewa... No leng lui wan... *sobs sobs*... Nvm lor... There are a lot of birds in the sky... Haha... After everything has done... Go to CC with my cousin brother n his girlfriend... At around 11.45.... Reach there 12... Play until 1... Although people say i mabuk... But i am actually not... Haha... I got first place in DOTA geih... Hihi... RAW PROOF!!... After that...Reach home at around 1.30... Hihi... Lucky never get busted by my grandmother... N gud nite everyone.





Cousin sister playing phone




Light-ning



Blue hair!!


Blue blue blue!!



Drinking wine






Canopy fell 1





Canopy fell 2
















Tats all for now,
Tommy

0 comments: